Dear, not-so-dear, pro-feminist man,
I demand, I command, that you be perfect.
I know that you are not. You make me painfully aware
Each time you say:
Who is this ‘we’? We are not sisters.
And ‘you’, like dogs. ‘You dogs should bark’.
If you were perfect, you…
Is this Adrienne Rich? I want to write a blog post about this poem, so I wanted to make sure I was attributing it correctly. Google, unfortunately, isn’t being very helpful.
- theriveterreview likes this
- baaambzzz likes this
- emilyssassylime likes this
- smellslikegirlriot likes this
- fastestcatalive reblogged this from radtransfem
- cankerinahedge reblogged this from radtransfem
- canuckduck likes this
- tetraghost likes this
- radtransfem reblogged this from defacethecurrency and added:
- defacethecurrency reblogged this from radtransfem and added:
- fuckyoufaithtaylor reblogged this from radtransfem
- lesbianseparatist likes this
- marlahangup likes this
- theadventofsilence likes this
- master-fox likes this